1. Incomplete or not submitted in prescribed format.
2. Unsigned/undated/without photograph/without application fee.
3. Without proper attested copies of certificates.
4. Under aged / Over aged candidates.
5. Not possessing the requisite qualification / Educational qualification from nonrecognized Institutions.
6. Application received after due date.
7. Mutilated or damaged applications/ documents etc.,
8. Application for more than one post in single application.
9. Applications without required information /attachments as per the notification will be summarily rejected without intimation
1. Application on plain paper in the prescribed format as annexed should be filled in by the candidate either in English or in Tamil correctly and completely
2. Along with the application form an Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- or for the same amount an UCR to be taken, in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee. The application without the application fee will be rejected. All the candidates should pay Rs. 100/- towards application fees. Further, short listed candidates only should pay Rs.400/- (Rs.Four hundred only) as examination fee (for Driving test) in the form of Indian Postal Order (or) UCR, on receipt of call letter from this office. ( Exempted for SC / ST and Women candidates)
3. Two Passport size photographs, among which one should be affixed at the place meant for the purpose and the other enclosed to the application, and should be duly self attested.
4. Proof of age, Date of birth, Educational qualification, Experience, Driving license, Community (in case of SC /ST/OBC/EWS) etc. should be submitted in the form of certificates / documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with the Application Form. Only Self attested Xerox copies should be enclosed.
5. All pages of the Xerox copies of the certificates / documents attached to the application should be self attested. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
6. Original certificates should not be sent.
7. Applications without required information /attachments as per this notification will summarily be rejected without intimation.
8. No correspondence of any nature will be entertained.
9.The applications should be sent through Speed Post / Regd. Post only. Applications sent through any other means and given by hand will not be accepted.
10.Under Column 8 of the Application Form, candidates should fill up the age as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates.
11.Applications should be sent for the above post in an envelope and the candidates should superscribe both on the application and envelope as “Application for the post of Staff car Driver(Ordinary grade) in Mail Motor Service, Madurai 625 002.
12.The envelope should be addressed to the Manager, Mail Motor Service, Madurai 625 002 and should reach this office on or before 30.4.2021 by 17.00 hours.
13. Application received after the last date and without adhering to the above conditions saidin this notification will not be considered.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of following posts in the O/o of the Manager, Postal Mail Motor Service, Madurai-625 002. Last date for receipt of application is 30.4.2021 up to 17.00 hours
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Tamilnadu Postal Circle, please click on the Apply Now button below.