HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Range Forest Officer Government Jobs in Shimla B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E
Range Forest Officer Jobs in Shimla: On 23.03.2021, HPPSC announced job notification for the post of Range Forest Officer has been released officially. B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in. The application process ends on 19.04.2021.
Online Recruitment Applications (ORAs) (by using official website www.hppsc/hp.gov.in/hppsc) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the Department of Forests, Himachal Pradesh through OTRS, which shall be available on the Commission‟s website www.hppsc/hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 19th April, 2021 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled.
Advertisement Nos. 7-I/3-2021 & 7-II/3-2021
1. Name of the post:- Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the Department of Forests, Himachal Pradesh
2. Number of posts: 45 posts
3. Pay band: Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 4800/- (G.P.) (Fixed contractual amount Rs. 15,100/- P.M.)
4. Essential Qualification: Candidate(s) must possess Bachelor‟s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:-
(iv) Computer Applications / Science.
(v) Engineering (Agricultural / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical)
(vi) Environmental Science
(xiii) Veterinary Science
5. Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.5.
1. Before filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for the post(s) concerned, the candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission.
2. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of (ORA) Online Recruitment Applications, i.e. 19th April, 2021.
3. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., ExServicemen etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement.
7. Category once claimed in the (ORA) will be treated as final.
8. The candidate shall specify in his / her application form the optional subjects he / she desires to take, but may intimate any change of intention to the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission not later than the last date notified for submission of online applications.
9. No in-service (Regular Service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she bring NOC from the concerned employer.
10. Persons already in regular Government Service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their head of Office / Department that they have applied for particular post.
11. Fee once paid shall neither be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances.
12. Dispute, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla, H.P.
13. Number of post(s) is / are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
14. If a candidate is declared unfit in the chest measurement, he/ she will not be called for Physical Test.
15. In case of non-availability of B.Sc. Forestry candidates, the post(s) will be filled up from amongst Non-B.Sc. Forestry candidates.
16. The recruitment process for B.Sc. Forestry and Non-B.Sc. Forestry will be clubbed together.
That self attested copies of following documents / certificates are required in support of claims made / information given in the Online Recruitment Application (ORA):-
(i) Matriculation certificate (age proof).
(ii) Bachelor‟s Degree / Provisional Degree / Result-Cum-Detailed Marks Certificate / Consolidated Marks Sheet of B.Sc. or Engineering as per Essential Qualification, in support of Educational Qualification.
(iii) Category certificate(s) from the bonafide candidates of Himachal Pradesh in support of their eligibility, if any, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., EWS, BPL, Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Ward of Ex- Serviceman etc. All these certificates alongwith undertaking wherever required, should be on prescribed performa prescribed by the Government of H.P. from time to time. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Certificates should be on the basis of parentage in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of Himachal Pradesh vide its letter No. PER (AP)-C-F(10)-4 / 2010 dated 5th August, 2019.
(iv) Order / letter in respect of equivalency of Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date) under which it has been so treated.
(v) Service Certificate from H.P. Government Servant (for the purpose of age relaxation) in prescribed format annexed at the end of the Advertisement. (vi) An undertaking regarding number of chances already availed by the candidates belonging to General Category for the post(s) of Range Forest Officer (RFO) in prescribed format annexed at the end of the Advertisement.
(vii)Latest NOC from regular HP Government Servant duly issued by competent authority at the time of Personality Test.
(viii)Persons already in regular Government Service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their head of Office / Department that they have applied for particular post.
Selection Procedure :
1. The main written examination shall include two compulsory and two optional papers.
2. A candidate shall specify in his / her application form the optional subjects he / she desires to take, but may intimate any change of intention to the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission not later than the last date notified for submission of online applications.
3. A candidate shall answer the optional papers in English or Hindi only which is at his / her option / choice.
4. No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he / she obtains at least 40% marks in each compulsory papers and 45% marks in aggregate.
5. Provided that in case there is a tie between or amongst the candidates on account of having obtained equal minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, all such candidates shall be called for the interview / personality test
6. The names of the candidates who are called for the interview / personality test shall be arranged in order of merit on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the written examination.
7. The ranking will be decided on the basis of the marks obtained in all compulsory and optional papers excluding marks of English Paper though it would be necessary to obtain 40% marks in each optional paper to qualify.
8. The final ranking shall be determined on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination (written as well as interview/ personality test).
9. In the event of a tie, order of merit shall be determined in accordance with highest marks secured by a candidate in interview/ personality test and if the marks in the interview / personality test are also equal, then the order of merit shall be decided in accordance with the highest marks obtained by such candidates in the compulsory papers and if the marks in the aggregate of the compulsory papers are also equal, then the elder candidate shall be placed higher in the merit.
10. Credit will be given for good English/ Hindi including orderly, effective and exact expression combined with the economy of words, in all subjects of the examination and not only in subjects which are especially devoted to English / Hindi.
11. All papers shall be of three hours duration.
How to Apply :
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications( ORA ) are available on the above mentioned website.
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates will have to apply online, through official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and rejected straightway
b) Last Date: 19th April, 2021 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from HPPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.