Lab Attendant Jobs in Hyderabad: On 12.03.2021, NIN announced job notification for the post of Lab Attendant has been released officially. 10TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website ninindia.org. The application process ends on 29.03.2021.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates through e-mail for the following post under the project entitled “Influence of Micronutrient Status on Biomarkers of Aging in Frailty”.
a. Name of the post: Lab Attendant (Project)
b. No of vacancies: 1 post (OBC)
c. Essential Qualifications: High School or Equivalent
d. Desirable: Experience with laboratory attendant services (cleaning glassware, up- keep of the Lab, animal studies) as well as filed attendant services.
e. Nature of Duties: Field Work and Laboratory work.
f. Consolidated Salary: Rs. 15,800-00 .m. fixed without any allowances.
g. Tenure: One- year Place of work: ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad.
Terms and Conditions
1) The above positions/posts are on temporary contract basis.
2) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
3) Age relaxation is admissible in respect of Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Govemment from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons. Age, qualifications. etc., will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications.
4) The appointment can be terminated with one-month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
5) Since, the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at ICMR-NIN or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
6) Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
7) The results of the final selection will be placed on NIN website only. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone.
6) The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules/guidelines and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
8) At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificate (if applicable) for availing age relaxation, passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self attested) for verification.
9) The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis.
10) Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
The Candidates should mention the Post/Position Name and Advt. No. in the E-mail Subject. All the documents including Application should be merged in one file. Resumes/ CV without Application will not be accepted.
ICMR – National Institute of Nutrition, Beside Tarnaka Metro Station, Jamai-Osmania PO,
Hyderabad-500 007, India.
Selection Procedure :
1. After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates list will be displayed on the official website www.nin.res.in. Interviews will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates through online (Video call/ Video-Conferencing) based on the suitability of the candidates for the project to select suitable candidate in later course.
2. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/ Video-Conferencing facilities for Online Interviews.
3. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online interviews. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates through e-mail for the following post under the project entitled “Influence of Micronutrient Status on Biomarkers of Aging in Frailty”. Funded by DBT. Applications will be received from the individuals by e-mail to [email protected] upto 29-03-2021.
2. Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. The candidates have to download the application form from www.nin.res.in and fill it with his/her own handwriting and send the same to the above mail along with supporting documents of essential qualifications (scanned copies).
Advt. No.04/Projects/2021, date: 12/03/2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIN, please click on the Apply Now button below.