Instrument Attendant Jobs in Noida: On 18.03.2021, NICPR announced job notification for the post of Instrument Attendant has been released officially. 12TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nicpr.res.in. The application process ends on 06.04.2021.
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for the positions given below for the project titled “National Tobacco Testing Laboratory (NTTL), NICPR, Noida” under the P.’ and Director, Dr. Shalini Singh, Scientist-G. The positions are temporary and for limited period under project work.
1. Name of the Post: Instrument Attendant
2. Number of Post: 01 (One Post) (OBC)
3. Place of Posting: NICPR -NTTL, Noida
4. Essential Qualification with Experience: Class XII in any stream with two years of Lab. Experience
5. Desirable: ITI certificate in related field.
6. Job description: To maintain upkeep of sophisticated equipment’s, cleaning of instruments etc.
7. Emoluments: 18,000/- per month fixed emolument
8. Duration of the project: One Year
9. Duration of contract: One Year
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligible candidate shall be required to submit application in the prescribed form annexed with self- attested copies of certificates of qualifications and experience.
2. Application not submitted in the prescribed format shall be rejected.
3. Reservation certificate should be as per Govt. of India Rules.
4. The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the application or cancel whole selection procedure without assigning any reason.
5. Candidates are advised to send separate application for each post if applying for more than one post.
6. Application received under each category will be screened for eligibility.
7. Only eligible candidates will be invited for interview.
8. List of candidates found eligible by the screening committee shall be put up on NICPR website and the candidate shall be intimated on the email address provided by the applicant in the form submitted to this office. However, this office shall not be responsible for non- receipt of intimation for interview by email.
9. All original documents along with proof of identity must be brought for verification at the time of interview, if invited.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending he interviews.
Director, National Instituteof Cancer Prevention & Research (ICMR), PLOT NO. 1-7, SECTOR-39, Noida-UP-201 301
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Hard Copy of application filled in all respect along with required document and photo pasted there-on should reach to the Director, National Instituteof Cancer Prevention & Research (ICMR), PLOT NO. 1-7, SECTOR-39, Noida-UP-201 301 latest by 06/04/2021, 3:00 p.m.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NICPR, please click on the Apply Now button below.