Technician Jobs in Mumbai: On 18.03.2021, DGLL announced job notification for the post of Technician has been released officially. Diploma, 10TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website dgll.nic.in. The application process ends on 30.04.2021.
1. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility norms. The candidate should have the requisite Educational/Technical qualification from recognized University/Institute as on the 30.04 2021. Those awaiting results of the final examination need not apply.
2. Employment News or any Newspaper cutting should not be used as application. The candidates purchasing printed application from the market should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format published in the website www.dgll.gov.in / www.dgll.nic.in. The candidate can also download the application format from the website. The candidates who submit application should send their application sufficiently well in advance before the closing date. The DLL will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery at any stage of the selection process.
3. The candidates are required to sign in English or Hindi in the prescribed places provided in Application Form. The signature on Application Form, Information Sheet, Answer Sheet, Question Booklet and other places should be identical. Signature at the time of application, written examination and document verification in different style or language may result in cancellation of candidature.
4. Candidate submitting more than one application for the same post may be rejected. )
5. Candidate should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Higher School Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate as on the date of submission of application will only be accepted.
6. The number of vacancies indicated in the Centralized Employment Notice/ Employment news/NCS portal is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the Administration. The administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at the discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all
7. Date of examination & call letters for written examination will be intimated to the candidates by post. Centre for Examination will be indicated on the admit card. The request fro change of Examination Centre will not be entertained under any circumstances. The Directorate will not be responsible for any delay / wrong delivery of call letters. The candidates are advised to visit the website (www.dgll.nic.in) from time to time.
8. The candidates who are successful in the written examination will be called for certificate verification/Trade test. No TA or other expenses will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the written examination / Certificate verification.
9. Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum in the pay level plus other allowances as applicable at that time.
10. While all candidates irrespective of community may be considered against UR vacancies.
11. candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST who fulfil required qualification/technical qualification can also apply against UR vacancies. They will, however have to compete with the UR candidates. No age relaxation will be allowed to such OBC/SC/ST candidates applying against UR vacancies.
12. Final selected candidates are supposed to serve at any Directorate/Lighthouse station including remote island locations and liable to be transferred anywhere in India away from the headquarters
The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, ‘Deep Bhavan’, M.G.Road , Opp. Satyam Shopping Centre, Ghatkopar (East) Mumbai 400 077
Selection Procedure :
1. Applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of submitted relevant document
2. Written examination contains objective type questions for the prescribed post.
3. There will be negative mark in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
4. The date, time and venue of the written examination will be fixed by the DLL and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the examination, change of centre/venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
5. The stage of examination is single stage examination followed by Trade test and verification of original documents. Based on the performance of candidates in written examination the candidates will be called for certificate verification/Trade Test. During document verification, the candidates will have to produce their original certificates. The candidature of the candidate not producing the original certificate on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
6. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her passing requisite Medical Fitness Test, final verification of educational and verification of antecedent / character of the candidate.
How to Apply :
Applications completed in all respect along with required enclosures should be sent by speed post or registered post to “The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, ‘Deep Bhavan’, M.G.Road , Opp. Satyam Shopping Centre, Ghatkopar (East) Mumbai 400 077 till 30/ 04/2021 upto 17:00 Hrs. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, and Lakshadweep Islands the closing date for receipt of application by post also shall be 30.04.2021 upto 17:00 Hrs.
1. The application to be submitted through offline mode in the format for Technician (Electrical) (which can be down loaded from the website www.dgll.gov.in /www.dgll.nic.in) should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated and signed.
a) Only international numerical i.e. 1, 2, 3 etc. should be used. The application form should be filled strictly observing all the instructions given in the Centralized Employment Notice. The candidate should affix his/her normal signature in the application form. Application signed in capital/spaced out letter will be treated as invalid.
2. The candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth, Father’s Name etc should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters
3. Photographs: One recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour photograph of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm with clear visibility of face and a portion of shoulder should be pasted on the application form in the space provided.
a) The back ground of the photo with white or light colour is more preferable. The face should be at the centre of the photography. The eyes shall be clearly visible in photo. Photo with Cap /Hat and photos taken head covered with clothes (except which is related to religious vow) and photos with sun glasses, and photos with partial visibility of face are not accepted.
b) Those who are using spectacles for vision correction should take the photo wearing the spectacles. Xerox copy of photograph is not permitted. The candidate should sign in the space provided in the box below photograph. One identical extra colour photograph should be enclosed with the application, indicating candidate’s name and category on the reverse of the photograph.
c) Candidate may note that the DLL may reject at any stage for pasting old / unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photographs pasted in the application and the actual physical appearance of the candidate Applications which are not in prescribed format, illegible, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, without colour photo of candidate, or after closing date of Centralized Employment Notice are liable to be rejected.
4. The envelope containing the application for Technician (Electrical) should be clearly super-scribed “Application for the post of Technician (Electrical)”, Centralized Employment Notice No.36 Volume-XLV
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from DGLL, please click on the Apply Now button below.