1. Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. and willing to work for COVID-19 related activities may apply and fill the Application Form in the prescribed format only and send it to the email ID on or before the last date and time of receipt of applications as mentioned above without any enclosures. There is no need to send hard-copy of any application form/documents.
2. Candidate should type “Application for the post of in the subject line while sending their application through e-mail. Candidates applying for more than one post should SEPARATELY apply for each post. Failing to do, the application/s will be rejected.
3. The list of shortlisted candidates will be intimated through mail and these candidates will be called for interview/personal discussion (online). Finally the selected candidates will be intimated through mail after personal interview and document verification.
4. Keeping in view of the various precautions due to COVID-19, the interview/personal discussion will be conducted through Skype/video call only. Details will be intimated through mail to the shortlisted candidate.
5. Late and incomplete applications or applications not submitted in the prescribed format or without photo and signature will not be considered.
6. Number of vacancies may vary.
7. These positions will be filled purely for temporary extramural project for appointment purely on temporary CONTRACT basis and co-terminus with the project.
8. The advertised posts are tentative without commitment for its filling. Recruitment will depend upon requirement of the Institute and approval of the competent authority.
9. Emoluments: The rates of emoluments/stipend shown in this advertisement are as per ICMR guidelines and may vary according to the sanction of ICMR.
10. Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC, Physically Handicapped candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by ICMR from time to time.
11. Cut-off date for age limit will be the closing date of applications i.e. 31.03.2021.
12. Reserved category candidates must produce their Caste Validity Certificate. OBC candidates must possess a latest valid non-creamy layer certificate. On selection, these may be produced before the joining during document verification.
13. Separate application should be submitted for each post. Engagement of application for a particular position will be decided by selection committee/appointing authority.
14. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
15. Mere fulfilling the essential/educational qualification does not guarantee the selection.
16. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply.
17. The institute reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
18. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
19. Contract appointee cannot be permitted to register for Ph.D., due to time constraints.
20. Contract appointee will be posted as per the requirement of the Institute. If required, they are liable to serve in any part of the country.
1. The applications without enclosures in the standard format should reach us through e-mail ID: [email protected] up to 05:30 PM on 31.03.2021. The relevant documents should not be attached at this stage.
2. Date of interview 16-04-2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIV, please click on the Apply Now button below.