North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: North Central Railway, DRM Office, Jhansi has Released a Notification of Various Trade Apprentice Vacancies on the official website @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. A total of 480 Act Apprentice posts have been announced for Fitter, Welder, Mechanic, Carpenter, and Electrician Trades. 10th Pass Railway Job Seekers Can Apply Online Before 16th April 2021. Check the Below complete article for more details about North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||North Central Railway, DRM Office, Jhansi|
|Notification No.||No. 01/2020/JHS|
|Post||Fitter, Electrician & Other Posts|
|Job Location||North Central Railway|
|Job Type||Apprentice Jobs|
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
North Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Details
|2||Welder (Gas & Elect)||06||03||01||01||11|
- Minimum 15 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- Age relaxation is As Per Govt Rules.
- Candidates must pass the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board.
- As Per Railway Board Rules.
- For GEN: Rs. 100/- (Application Fee)+ 70/- (Portal Fee)+GST
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: 70/- (Portal Fee only)+GST
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online For North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With
- Registered Mobile Number and Email.
Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.