1. Please bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC / ST / OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and ExServicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
4. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment. Appointment order, pay slip and offer of appointment will not be accepted in place of experience certificate. Experience certificate should contain salary per month and duration.
5. No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
6. The above said post is Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
8. TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/interview.
9. The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10.Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIE website (Careers) which will be updated from time to time.
11. Date of Written Test/ Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.
12. The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
Candidates are invited to attend Written Test/ Walk-in Interview between 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
Date of Walk interview for the Post:
1. Project Consultant (Medical/Non-Medical): 31.03.2021
2. Project Scientist – C (Non-Medical): 31.03.2021
3. Project Technical Officer: 01.04.2021
4. Multi Tasking Staff (Field): 07.04.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIE, please click on the Apply Now button below.