Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Police is inviting applications for recruitment to the post of Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Armed Sub Inspector (ASI) and Intelligence Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Gujarat Police SI Recruitment through official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in from March 16, 2021. The last date to apply for Gujarat Police recruitment is March 31, 2021.
Gujarat Police Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1382
- Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Male): 202 Posts
- Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Women): 98 Posts
- Armed Police Sub Inspector (Male): 72 Posts
- Intelligence Officer (Male): 18 Posts
- Intelligence Officer (Women): 09 Posts
- Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (Male): 659 Posts
- Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (Women): 324 Posts
Gujarat Police Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or a degree from a legally established recognized institution or a degree from a deemed university under section 3 of the Uni Grand Commission Act-1955 or a degree declared by the government.
21 to 35 Years (Reservation as per govt rules)
Height – 164 cmWeight – 50 kgChest Without bloating – 79 cmChest Inflated – 84 cm
Height – 162 cmWeight – 50 kgChest Without bloating – 79 cmChest Inflated – 84 cm
Height – 158 cmWeight – 40kg
Height – 156 cmWeight – 40kg
Gujarat Police Selection Procedure
Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Prelims and Mains examination.