1. The applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information and/ or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will automatically stand cancelled.
2. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without any notice
3. Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her right to be called for the interview. Management reserves the right to adopt stringent scrutiny measure to restrict required No. of candidates for interview. NINL shall not make any communication pertaining to rejection of candidature.
4. Required qualification at Column No.5 must be from the Universities / Institutes recognized by the UGC/AICTE or appropriate statutory/ regulatory bodies, wherever applicable. Preference may be given to candidates having higher relevant educational qualification.
5. All computations of age / minimum experience requirement shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of applications. The applicant must have attained 18 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications. The date of declaration of result / issuance of marks sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience, on a post / level, wherever applicable, shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
6. In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above including maximum age may be relaxed commensurate to relevant experience at the discretion of the Management.
7. NINL reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature or fill up all the posts or some of the posts or increase/decrease the no. of post depending on requirement or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
8. Applications not conforming to prescribed format, incomplete, illegible, and unsigned or without date of birth or photograph, or received after closing date will be summarily rejected.
9. While NINL will exercise due care to avoid errors in all stages of the recruitment process it shall not take any liability for any error as may inadvertently occur in the process.
10. All relevant information / correspondence regarding this recruitment would be made available in the career section of NINL website (www.ninl.in) and / or through email to all concerned candidates only. Applicants are advised to check the website / e-mails periodically for important updates.
11. Selection/joining of the candidates will be subject to medical fitness as the rules of the company.
12. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature. Court jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Bhubaneswar.
Nelachal Ispat Nigam Limited, IPICOL House,
Annexe Building, Janpath, Bhubaneshwar-751022 (Odisha)
1. Submission of Applications: Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are required to send the scanned copy of their applications (in prescribed format) along with the allied document/s through email to [email protected] on or before 22nd March,2021.
2. Eligible Candidates can also send the duly filled application in prescribed format with one recent passport size colour photograph affixed at the designated place along with self attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification & experience etc. so as to reach the following address by speed post / courier latest by 22-March.2021.
3. The following certificates in original shall be required to be presented by the shortlisted candidates at the time of interview.
a. Matriculation Certificate as proof of Birth.
b. Mark sheet/ Certificate in support of all / relevant educational qualifications.
c. All certificates in support of experience.
d. PAN /Aadhar/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport against proof of Identity.
4. The e-mail id of candidates must be a valid one as all correspondence shall be preferred to be made through e-mail. The applicants should also give clear and complete postal address for any future correspondance NINL will not be held responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ non-delivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process due to invalid e-mail id or wrong address furnished by the candidates.
5. Last date of receipt of applications is 22nd March. 2021 No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date.
6. Advertisement No.01/2021/NINL,Date11-03-2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NINL, please click on the Apply Now button below.