Soldier Technical Jobs in Bellary: On 12.03.2021, Indian Army announced job notification for the post of Soldier Technical has been released officially. 12TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website indianarmy.nic.in. The application process ends on 26.04.2021.
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible Male candidates belonging to districts of Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore, Bellary , Chamarajanagar, Ramanagara, Kodagu, Kolar, Chikaballapura, Hassan, and Chitradurga for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesmen 10TH Pass, Soldier Tradesmen 8TH Pass, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistance Veterinary on announcement during the period from 07 May 2021 to 12 May 2021 at Visvesvaraya Stadium, Kolar, Karnataka.
1. Category: Soldier Technical
2. Education Qualitative Requirements (QR): 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates.
(d) Nativity/Domicile Certificate. Nativity/Domicile certificate with photograph issued by Tehsilder/District Magistrate. (
e) Community/Caste Certificate. Community/Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsilder/ District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsilder/ SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate.
(l) NCC Certificate.
(m) Sports Certificate. Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last three years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website
(n) Affidavit. Candidates who attending Army Recruitment Rally are required to submit an affidavit on Rs 10/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper in English duly attested by Notary at Rally site duly completed/ filled all required details and also includes details of all previous recruitment rallies he has attended. Format of affidavit is as per Appendix C.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme
(p) Certificate of Bonus Marks. All original certificates/photocopy duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks will be accepted during the rally only. No certificate would be accepted after termination of the rally.
1. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
3. Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. In accordance with the COVID-19 safety guidelines issued from Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), all candidates are directed to report to the rally site alongwith face mask, hand gloves and below mentioned certificates :-
(a) COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate from doctor of Government Hospital within 48 hours prior to the recruitment rally reporting day. Format of the certificate is attached as per Appendix D.
(b) No risk certificate duly signed by the candidate and countersigned by the parent/ Guardian. Format of the certificate is attached as per Appendix E.
5. Age and Education Criteria. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
6. Unfair Means. Giving/ taking bribe, production of bogus/ fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
7. Certificates. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted and all candidates are required to bring three sets of photocopy/xerox of all certificates.
8. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
9. No compensation for Death/ injury/ loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is a mandatory requirement.
10. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
11. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
12. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
13. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
14. Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
15. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
16. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
17. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
18. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to RO(HQ), Bangalore for documentation.
Selection Procedure :
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical standards listed at Para 2 above
3. Medical Test (At Rally Site);
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves with RT-PCR Covid-19 test to the nominated Military Hospital within 07 days of the referral and report back to RO (HQ), Bangalore for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT.
4. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit cards for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
How to Apply :
Online registration is mandatory and will be opened from 13 March 2021 to 26 April 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to candidates registered e-mail 10 days prior to the Rally date. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Any candidate who fails to submit his application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army, please click on the Apply Now button below.