The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced the Admit Card has been out on 13th March. RSMSSB stenographer online application was started on 26th August and the last date was 24th September. The candidates who have applied for the Stenographer Recruitment can visit the official website to download the admit card. The examination will be held on 21st March 2021. There is a total of 1211 vacancies for this post. The official website of RSMSSB is rsmmb.rajasthan.gov.in. The examination will be conducted on 21st March. There will be 2 papers conducted in two shifts. Paper 1 will be conducted in the morning shift from 8 am to 11 am.
The candidate of age between 18 years to 40 years can apply for this examination. They must have passed the 12th standard from a recognized board. Candidate must have a degree or diploma certificate in computer application/ computer science from an institution recognized by the government.
Steps to fill in the online application mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e rsmmb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the option “RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2021 online application”
- Generate an ID and password to login the RSMSSB website
- Log in to the website and the application form will open
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application
- Fill in the required details such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Education Qualification, etc
- Attach a scanned copy of passport size colored photograph and signature
- Pay the fee and submit the online application
- Download the application and take a print out for the future reference
The RSMSSB exam date will be announced soon on the official website. The examination fee for the reserved category SC/ST/PWD will be Rs. 250/-, OBC candidate will pay Rs. 350/- and the General category application fee will be Rs. 450/-. The selection will be based on three rounds. First, the candidate will appear for the written examination. The second step will be the typing test and the stenography test. If the candidate qualifies for both the test then they will be called for Document verifications.
The qualification details should be filled in accurately otherwise the online application will be rejected. The Admit Card will be uploaded 10 days prior to the examination. The answer key will be notified soon after the examination. The final answer key will be released with the result. RSMSSB will conduct the exam at various examination centres of the state. Candidates are instructed to reach examination centres half an hour before the exam started. They have to bring three copies of their Admit Card and any government ID proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
As per the government safety protocols regarding COVID-19, candidates need to wear a face mask and carry a 20ml sanitiser. The examination centre will be instructed to sanitize the hall states and will maintain the one seat difference in each candidate’s seat. All the details regarding the examination are provided on the official website. To know more about this article stay connected to us.