Central Coalfields Limited (A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited) invites application for engagement of one full time Advisor (Civil) from retired executives of Civil Discipline of E6, E7 & E8 Grade or equivalent from PSUs/autonomous organisation of Central/State Govt., Officers of Class-C and above of Central/State Government (Non-clerical) & members of National level professional Institutions, on contractual basis for an initial period of one year. The contract may be extended for another one year depending upon requirement and satisfactory performance. VRS optees will not be considered.
1. Name of the Post: Advisor(Civil)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Consolidated Monthly Compensation/ Honorarium:
a) E6 grade: Rs.75,000/- p.m.
b) E7 grade: Rs.90,000/- p.m.
c) E6 grade: Rs.1,05,000/- p.m.
4. Nature of work: Frequent site visit to major ongoing infrastructure projects under the command area of CCL and advice on technical & contract management aspects for ensuring diligent execution and timely completion of the projects.
5. Leave: The Advisor shall be entitled for paid leave of 15 days in every six months in addition to the paid holidays in the establishment. The paid leave shall be regulated as per the provisions of EL (Earned leave) applicable to the Executive cadre employees under the CIL Executive Leave Rules. However, the paid leave admissible as above are not encashable. The accumulated leave shall stand lapsed on the expiry of each period of engagement of an Advisor.
6. TA/DA: TA/DA and other boarding/lodging charges shall be payable as per entitlement applicable to the existing executives of equal grades whenever tours are undertaken for the jobs related to assignment.