The Department of Women and Child Development has announced the Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment vacancy for the post of helpers for the Bellary Distt. There are a total of 170 vacancies for the workers they will hire for this post. Interested candidates can visit the official website to apply for this post. The online application will be open has opened from 6th March 2021 to 5th April 2021 on the official website i.e anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
The vacancies are divided district-wise. The Hospet district has 30 vacancies, Sirugapa district has 26 vacancies, Bellary Rural district has 41 vacancies, Bellary Urban District has 14 vacancies, Kudligi District has 12 vacancies, Sandur District has 13 vacancies, Hadagali District has 7 vacancies and Harapannahalli District has 16 vacancies.
The candidate of age 18 years to 35 years can apply for this post. The candidate must have a passing certificate of 8th pass, 10th class, and 12th class. To fill the online application for Karnataka Anganwadi are mentioned below:
- Click on the option Karnataka Anganwadi online application
- Generate an ID and password to login the online application
- Login to the recruitment page and the application form will open
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application
- Fill in the required details such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Education Qualification, etc.
- Attach a scanned copy of passport size colored photograph and signature
- Pay the fee and submit the application
- Download the application and take a print out for the future referenceAll the required details filled in the online application should be accurate. If any of the details found inaccurate then the online examination will be rejected. The exam date for this Karnataka Anganwadi will be updated soon on the official website. The candidates who have applied for the examination will get a notification at their email addresses. The last date to apply for this examination will be 5th April 2021. The admit card will be updated 10 days prior to the examination. The candidates are instructed to carry three copies of Admit Card and one photocopy of any Government ID proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Ration Card.Candidates are instructed to wear a face mask and carry a 20ml sanitizer bottle to the examination center. As per the government protocols regarding COVID -19, the examination hall seats will be sensitized after each examination shift. The examination center will maintain one seat distance during the exam. Further details will be updated on the website soon. To know more about this article stay connected to us.