Data Entry Operator Jobs in Madurai: On 12.03.2021, NIRT announced job notification for the post of Data Entry Operator has been released officially. 12TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 18.03.2021.
The following posts are to be filled purely on temporary basis from willing eligible candidates for different projects mentioned below implemented by this institute as detailed thereon.
1. Name of the post: Data Entry Operator (Grade A)
2. Number of post & category: 03(UR-2,EWS-1)
3. Name of the Project:
a) 1.UR-1- (Capacity Building for undertaking the Phase-III randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of VPM1002 and Mw (MIP) vaccines in preventing TB in healthy household contacts of new pulmonary TB patients”)
b) 2. UR-1- (Stream Stage II Study).
c) 3.EWS-1- ( Protecting and improving public health Globally: Building laboratory,Surveillance and workforce capacity to detect,respond to and prevent drug resistant TB in India”)
4. Place of posting: Madurai for Project No.1; Chennai for Project No.2 & 3.
5. Essential qualification: Intermediate or 12th Pass from recognized board. Data entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on computer to qualify skill test.
6. Nature of Duties: Entry and Management of study data; Preparing e-module; Managing trial related data, generating patient appointment date and typing official records and data verification.
7. Emoluments: Consolidated salary Rs.17,000/- p.m
a) Project No.1: 6 months
b) Project No.2: Initially for 6 months
c) Project No.3: till 29th September 2021
Instructions to the Candidates
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
4. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
5. No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (forGovt./AB/PSU Servants only).
6. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
8. TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.
9. The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be updated from time to time.
11. Date of Walk-in written test/Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in written test/Interview.
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in, www.icmr.nic.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above, i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 .The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
1. Date of Walk-inWritten test and Skill test: 18.03.2021
2. Reporting time: 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM
3. Venue: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIRT, please click on the Apply Now button below.