Applications are invited for Indian Army Meghalaya Recruitment Rally 2021 : Check Important Details
The Indian Army is inviting applications from eligible male candidates for filling up of various posts of Soldiers. An Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Meghalaya from April 7, 2021 to April 16, 2021 at Happy Valley Shillong.
Name of posts :
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 08th Pass
- Soldier General Duty : Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical : 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass : Class 10th Simple Pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 08th Pass : Class 8th Simple Pass (for Syce, House Keeper and Mess Keeper). No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject
Age Limits :
- Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 yrs
- Soldier Technical : 17 ½ to 23 yrs
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass : 17 ½ to 23 yrs
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 08th Pass : 17 ½ to 23 yrs
Selection Procedure : Indian Army will be conducting a Recruitment Rally from April 7, 2021 to April 16, 2021 at Happy Valley Shillong. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from March 29,2021 to April 1, 2021
How to apply : Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the above posts through the website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/. The last date for submission of online applications is March 28, 2021
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card : Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph : Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificate : Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University. Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate : Domicile / Nativity Certificate with photograph issued by Teshildar/District Magistrate or any other government officer of the same rank will only be accepted.
(e) Caste Certificate : Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate : Religion Certificate issued by the Teshildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
(g) School Character Certificate : School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate : Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
(i) Unmarried Certificate : Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/MunicipalCorporation within last six months.
(j) Relationship Certificate : SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidate are required to provide the following documents
- Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- A declaration to the effect as mentioned in the affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-judicial stamp paper prepared by ESM duly signed by 1stClass/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by candidates at rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘A’.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(k) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(l) Standard of Weight. Weight for height chart will be standard for all categories of personal. The chart is based on MBI is attached as Appendix ‘B’.
(m) Sports Certificate : (i) Sports persons can attend a recruitment rally as a normal candidate. Upon meeting the requisite age, education, physical & medical criteria and clearing the Physical Fitness Test, the candidates are eligible for undertaking the Common Entrance Examination. Sports persons are given bonus marks commensurate to their level of participation in Sports competitions is attached as Appendix ‘C’.(ii) The sports certificates issued by authorised sports federations are valid for two years from the issue date as on first day of the recruitment rally, for which the candidates is being screened. (iii) List of sports for enrolment is attached as Appendix ‘D’.
(n) Affidavit : Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/-Non judicial Stamp paperas per attachedat Appendix ‘E’duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here