Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021: Kerala Postal Circle of India Posts is inviting applications for recruitment for the vacancy of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). All the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy on indiapost.gov.in. The applications are open from March 8 to April 7. Here are more details about the Kerala GDS Recruitment 2021.
Kerala Postal Circle GDS recruitment details
According to the Kerala GDS notification, there are a total of 1421 vacant positions which are avalabel in Calicut, Cannanore, Kasaragod, Manjeri, Ottapalam, Palghat, Thalassery, Tirur, Vadakara, Alleppey, Alwaye, Changanacherry, Ernakulam, Idukki, Irinjalakuda, Kottayam, Mavelikara, Trichur, Pathanamthitta, Quilon, Tiruvalla, Trivandrum North and Trivandrum South. Here are some important dates and details about the reservation. See below.
- Starting date of application and fee payment: March 8, 2021
- Last date of registration and fee payment: April 7, 2021.
Total Posts in Kerala GDS vacancy: 1421
- UR – 784
- EWS – 167
- OBC – 297
- PWD-A – 11
- PWD-B – 22
- PWD-C – 19
- PWD-DE – 2
- SC – 105
- ST – 14
Eligibility for Kerala GDS 2021 vacancy
- The candidate must possess a pass certificate of 10th std. They should have also secured passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English. The exam must have been conducted by the Board of School Education by the Govt of India/State Govt/Union Territories.
- The candidate must have compulsory knowledge of the local language.
- The candidate must have basic computer skills. They will be required to furnish a basic computer training course certificate of at least 60 days duration from a computer training institute run by a university or central or state govt.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms. No age relaxation for EWS Category)
Source: Still from Kerala GDS notification
How to apply for Kerala Postal Circle GDS recruitment?
- Visit indiapost.gov.in.
- You will find a link that reads Kerala GDS recruitment
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new page, which will have the application form.
- Candidates must note that they need to get registered to the website, as registration is mandatory for applying online.
- Key in your credentials and attack the necessary documents.
- Send the application ahead.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the automatically generated merit list. The application fee is rs 100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man. All female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST and all PwD candidates need not pay any fee.
- Here’s a direct link of the application form.