JEE Main 2021: Last date to register today   |  Photo Credit: Representative Image
National Testing Agency, NTA will close down the registration process for JEE Main 2021 examination for March, April and May session. The registration window will close down at 6 pm today, March 6, 2021. Candidates who still have not applied for the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main exam can apply online through jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Students have an option to register for the Paper 1 of JEE Main for March examinations – Paper 2A and 2B would be conducted next only in the May session. Candidates who have already applied for March, April, and May exams will have to option to modify their particulars including city, session, category, subject by using the registration window. To apply for JEE Main 2021 examination, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
JEE Main 2021: How to Apply
- Visit the official site of NTA JEE on jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on JEE Main 2021 examination link available on the home page.
- Candidates who have already done the registration will have to fill the application form by entering the login details.
- Upload the necessary documents and make the payment of fees.
- Once done click on submit and your application will be submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The March session examination would be conducted on March 15, 16, 17, and 18, 2021. The Agency has already increased the exam center for JEE Main 2021 exam- one in India and two outside India.
Meanwhile, Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main 2021 Result date is announced. As per the official update on the official website National Testing Agency would be releasing the February Results by March 7. The result, once released, would be available on the official site.