Candidates can fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) online through the official website up to 6pm on February 25, 2021.
The Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2020 was conducted on 20 December 2020 and the results were declared on February 8, 2021 online on the official UPSC website – https://upsconline.nic.in/.
All candidates who have cleared the UPSC CAPF AC Exam are now required to appear for Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Tests (PET/PST) and Medical Standards Tests (MST). Now, candidates have to submit the Detailed Application Form (DAF) online for appearing the PST/PET/MT tests.
This year, the Indo Tibetan Border Police have been nominated as a Nodal Authority by Ministry of Home Affairs for conducting the PST/PET examination. The ITBP will inform the candidates about the date, time & venue of UPSC CAPF Physical Test and Medical Test in due course of time.
Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2020: Vacancy Details
How to fill up UPSC CAPF DAF 2020 form?
1) Visit the UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in
2) Click on “DAF: Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2020”, given under ‘What’s New’ section
3) A new page will open where you need to click on ‘Click Here’
4) It will redirect you to a new page. Now click on “CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ACs) EXAMINATION, 2020 (Click on exam name to proceed)”
5) Now login with your credentials – LOGIN ID (Roll No), PASSWORD