Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification: Madras High Court (MHC) or High Court of Madras has published a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Programmer. Interested and eligible persons can apply for Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Recruitment through through official website i.e. mhc.tn.gov.in on or before 15 March 2021.
- Starting date for online submission of application: 07 February 2021
- Last date for online submission of application: 15 March 2021
Madras High Court Vacancy Details
Assistant Programmer – 46 Posts
Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Salary:
Pay Level-13: Rs.35900-113500
Eligibility Personal for Madras High Court Assistant Programmer
Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Science (or) Statistics (or) Economics (or) Commerce or any other discipline of a Recognised University of Indian Union.
Candidates must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from any recognized University of Indian Union or any Institute recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- For Others / Unreserved categories – 18 to 30 years
- SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC&DC/BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 35 years
- Fulltime member or approved / unapproved probationer of the Madras High Court Service or Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service – 18 to 45 years
Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Notification Download Here
Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Online Application Link
Selection Process for Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Posts
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Skill Test and Viva Voce.
How to Apply for Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible persons can apply online forMHC Recruitment 2021 on mhc.tn.gov.in on or before 15 March 2021.
BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR – Rs.1000/-
SC, ST, Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows of all castes – No Fee