UPSC has released the list of things and documents that candidates can carry along with the CDS 2021 admit card on February 7.
NEW DELHI: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 1 2021 on February 7, 2021. This year the UPSC CDS 2021 exam is being conducted under a few new guidelines due to the COVID-19 pandemic. These new guidelines and instructions have been issued by the UPSC and Health Department Government of India.
Documents required at CDS 2021 exam centre
- CDS admit card 2021
- Photo identity card (original and valid)
- Black ballpoint pen
- Clipboard/ HardBoard (as per candidates wishes)
UPSC CDS 2021 exam day guidelines
- Candidates need to carry the CDS e-call letter to the CDS exam centre along with a valid photo ID card
- Candidate need to reach the CDS 2021 exam centre 40 to 50 minutes prior to the CDS exam
- Any electronic devices and gadgets will not be allowed in the CDS examination centre
- Entry in the CDS exam centre will be closed 10 minutes before the commencement of the CDS 1 2021 exam.
- Candidates should carry their own stationery on the CDS examination day
UPSC CDS 2021 COVID-19 guidelines
- Candidates need to wear a face mask or shield for the full duration of the CDS 2021 exam.
- Candidates must carry their own hand sanitizer to the UPSC CDS 2021 exam centre in a transparent bottle.
- No drinking water will be provided by the exam conducting authorities, so candidates should carry their own drinking water in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates have to follow all the social distancing guidelines and SOPs as issued by the Government of India and UPSC.
UPSC CDS 2021 – Selection Process
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2021 is a two-stage selection process – written exam and SSB interview. Candidates qualifying both these stages will be recruited as officers in any of the three defence services – Indian Army, Air Force or Navy.
Check other Latest Sarkari Naukri 2021 job updates here.
Write to us at email@example.com.
Follow Us on Telegram For Latest Updates – Click Here
More From Piyush Chaudhary