CLAT – Common Law Admission Test, Online Admission Form 2021
This is an official notification launched by CLAT (The National University of Advanced Legal Studies) which is invited online admission form of Law Common Law Admission Test, 2021. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for CLAT Course notification 2021-22 Can Apply and Fill the form through official website before 31-Mar-2021.
CLAT Admission Form 2021 – Law Admission Test Applications – Apply Now
Here you will read long and short details about CLAT Admission Form 2021. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of CLAT Admission form 2021 such as: Total Number of Seats, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Course Specification, Syllabus, Official notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Starting Date of Online Admission: 01-Jan-2021
- Last Date of Online Admission: 31-Mar-2021
- Last Date Fee Payment: 31-Mar-2021
- Date of Online Exam: 09-May-2021
- Date of Admit Card: Apr-2021
- Course Details: Admission to UG (BA LLB) and PG (LLM) Degree Programmes in the National Law Universities of India
- Courses Duration
- UG Programme – 05
- PG Programme- 01
Education Qualification Details:
- UG Course: Candidates should be Class 12th Passed with 45% Marks and 40% for SC/ST/PH
- PG Courses: Candidates should be LLB /5 year Integrated LLB exam with minimum 55% of marks and 50% for SC/ST
List of Participating/Organizing Institutes:
- National Law School of India University Bengaluru NALSAR, Hyderabad
- National Law University, Bhopal NUJS, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National University, Gandhinagar
- RMLNLU, Lucknow
- CNLU Patna
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT Admission Form 2021
Age Limit: Candidate Age No Upper Limit
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
Documents Required for Online Application:
- Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression, Certificate,Diploma, Degrees
- General/OBC/SAP – 4000/-
- SC/ST – 3500/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of CLAT website – https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/ 01-Jan-2021 to 31-Mar-2021.
- Candidates Selection will be Online Exam.