SSC MTS Notification 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Examination. The application process has been started. Interested candidates can apply online by 21 March 2021 by visiting ssc.nic.in. The SSC has not yet released the number of vacancies. The Commission has said that this detail will be given later. Through this recruitment, the posts of multi-tasking staff lying vacant in various departments of the central government will be filled.
- Age Limit
- 18 to 25 years (Candidates who are not born before 02-01-1996 and after 01-01-2003.)
- SC and ST category candidates have maximum age limit of five years and OBC three years. Discount will be given
Pay Scale – Drink Level-1, according to 7th Pay Commission)
Paper-1 and Paper-2. Paper-1 will be a computer based exam in which successful candidates will get a chance to sit in Paper-2. Paper-2 will be descriptive.
The final merit list will be based on the normalized score of Paper-1. If there is a tie between two candidates in this merit, marks of paper-2 will be seen.
Paper – 2 will be qualifying. The paper carries 40% qualifying marks for unreserved candidates and 35% for reserved candidates.
Important things to keep in Mind while filling the application form
SSC has said that the photo of the candidate should not be more than three months old. The date the photo was taken should be displayed on that photo.
- Online Application – 5 February 2021 to 21 March 2021
- Last Date for Accepting Online Application – 21 March (23:30)
- Last Date for Online Fee Submission – 23 March 2021 (23:30)
- Last Date for Generating Offline Challan – 25 March 2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment of Fee through Challan – 29 March 2021
- Tier – 1 (Paper-1) Date of CBT – 1 July to 20 July 2021
- Tier – 2 (Paper-2) Descriptive Paper – 21 November 2021