(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer Computerized/photocopied / shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
(c) Education Certificates.
(d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photographs issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU / MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/Municipal corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation Within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents : – (i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. Relationship certificate should bear water marks of the concern Records.
(l) NCC Certificate.
(m) Sports Certificates.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail.
(o) Certificate of Bonus Marks.
(p) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay and Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
1. COVID-19 Advisory.
(a) Candidates will preferably not travel from any containment Zones.
(b) Candidates are advised to carry adequate personal face masks, hand gloves, hand sanitizer, drinking water, water bottle and sufficient eatables to last whole day.
(c) Candidate having any symptoms related to COVID-19 are advised not to move from his home station.
(d) Candidate will be returned back if symptoms like fever, cold, cough & running nose are detected at the rally site.
2. Administration. Directive as issued on COVID-19 by the concerned State / District must be adhered.
3. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, COVID-19 test medical certificate and valid affidavit duly filled, signed and attested by notary. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police
4. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
5. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
6. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
7,. Certificates with overwriting a tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted
8. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
9. On production of fake documents, FIR will be lodged and the candidate will be handed over to Police along with all original documents.
10. No compensation for Death/Injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
11. Character certificate without photo attested by certificate issuing authority will be rejected.
12. Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per Admit Card. Candidates should bring pen, Handkerchief.
13. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Any candidate found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
14. Tattoo. (a) Candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas, are permitted to have permanent body tattoos on any part of the body, as per existing customs and traditions of the said tribe to which a candidate belongs. Such candidates will only be permitted on producing the following two certificates
(i) Self certification certificate to be signed by the candidates is attached (ii) Certificate of belonging to a tribal community and permissibility of permanent Body Tattoo(s) to be signed by DC/DM or SDM of the District/Tehsil where the tribe of the candidates is presently settled(Name and designation of the concerned official must be clearly mentioned).
15. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training
16. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and CEE.
17. CEE for the selected candidates will be held in tentatively in the month of May 2021.
18. Negative marking will be applicable in CEE.
19. At the rally site, all candidates should report duly shaved (beard, chest hair, axillary hair, pubic hair and with crew hair cut (except Sikh Candidates), for identification at various stages of rally process failing which candidate can be barred from participation in recruitment rally.
20. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for two to three times. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
21. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
22. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
23. Any candidates not following COVID-19 preventive protocols will be disqualified.
24. No use of contact lenses.
25. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
1. Online Registration Is Mandatory. All Candidates To Log Into Join Indian Army Website (JIA.NIC.IN). Registration Will Be Opened From 17 Jan 2021 To 20 Feb 2021
(a) All candidates to log in to joinindianarmy.nic.in, check their eligibility status and create their profile.
(b) Online Registration (submission of application) for the Rally at Shivaji University, Kolhapur will commence from 17 January 2021 and close on 20 February 2021. The Recruitment Rally will also be held for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for all eligible candidates of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa. Online registration for Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) is also mandatory. For registration dates refer to notification dates uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website by Directorate General Recruitment/ Recruiting C, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army).
(c) Candidates will login after 24 February 2021 and take printout of the admit card which they will carry to Rally Site.
(d) Candidates will be allowed to participate in the Rally if they produce Admit Card, valid Medical Certificate, duly signed by Competent Medical authority as asked and Affidavit for details duly attested by notary and as per format.
(e) In view of the present Covid-19 Situation, the candidates are advised to carry out Covid test and bring test report alongwith Admit Card. Candidate who had not undergone the test will not be permitted.
2. Army Recruitment Rally will be held at Shivaji University, Kolhapur for eligible candidates of districts Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg districts of Maharashtra State and North Goa & South Goa of Goa State. Admit Card for the rally will be sent through registered email from 24 Feb 2021 to 02 Mar 2021. Candidates shall reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in Admit Card
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army, please click on the Apply Now button below.